Monday 15 April 2013

My Digital Studio



As you are probably aware, My Digital Studio has been launched in Australia. 


Our intuitive digital design software features Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive artwork, colors, and templates. Be your own digital designer and create an array of photobooks, cards, calendars, slideshows, and more—which you can then print using Stampin’ Up!’s print services*, e-mail, or upload to the Internet.


Get the software today! Available from  my Online Store:

MDS Free Trial:
With the FREE trial, you’ll get:
§  Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
§  Full design functionality.
§  Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
§  Access to our professional print services.*

Once your trial period expires, simply contact your demonstrator to purchase the software to continue enjoying My Digital Studio


Contact me NOW for more information at
or on my Facebook page
 or  Click this link to join my team or to Order Online.






No comments:

Post a Comment