Monday 15 April 2013

Get more with Stampin’ Up!


WOW! 

Stampin' Up! have announced a great special offer for hostesses 
and also for becoming a demonstrator!!

Do you wish you had more money to spend on Stampin' Up! products?
 Consider it done!
If you host a $400 workshop between now and 30th May 
you'll earn an additional $60 in FREE products!!!! 
(You'll get $120 FREE instead of $60!)
If you are interested in hosting a workshop, 
let me know and we can arrange your preferred date.



WANT EVEN MORE!!!
Join my team and receive a bonus $60 in your starter kit! You'll get $295 for just $169!! 

This is the standard hostess rewards table,
 just add an extra $60 to the hostess dollars for any party over $400.




Contact me NOW for more information at
or on my Facebook page

 or  Click this link to join my team or to Order Online.





No comments:

Post a Comment