Monday 23 February 2015

Fun Sale-A-Bration Book-A-Thon!

Wow how did I miss the start of this challenge from Stampin’ Up! Would you like to be the ones to help me with this challenge all you need to do is book in a workshop, party or private class with me before Saturday 28th to be held in the month of March, I need at least 2 bookings. Why not get your friends together and have a fun day/night making cards, I will bring everything to complete your workshop, party or class all you need to do is invite friends/ family over to your home and supply coffee and cake. If you feel your place is too small to hold a workshop I am happy to open my home up to you and your friends. 

If you would like to help please leave a message here and I will ring you to book a date or call me on 0411480072 but I will need to talk to you before Saturday 28th.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment