Monday 29 December 2014

Fun New Classes Starting Soon...




With the New Year just around the Corner and Lots of Fabulous new products due for release on the 6th January I am excited to be getting back into the swing of it with Lots of Fun New Classes.
My classes are suitable for beginners through to the experienced.

Class cost is $15-$25 with Morning Tea always provided.
Classes are Always Held at my home in Weston. I’m also able to offer you the option for me to bring the Class to you and your friends where ever you may live.

I WILL BE HOLDING ONLY ONE CLASS IN JANUARY AS I WILL HAVE THE KIDS AT HOME.

STARTING FEBURAY IF ALL GOES TO PLAN I WILL BE HAVING HOME CLASSES EVERY 2ND AND 4TH MONDAY OF THE MONTH SO MARK THOSE CALENDARS.

Keep an eye out for the events and book in fast as there are limited seats.


Feel free to contact me on 0411480072 or message me if you’re interested in any of my classes and would like more details.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment