Thursday 17 January 2013

Home Card Class in Weston



I can’t believe that the holidays are nearly over and the kids 
are getting ready to return to school. 

I thought it was about time I started getting myself organised
 for some more fun and exciting classes for 2013.

This year I will be running more class at home and the first home class for 2013
 will be on Thursday 31st January.

Classes will be suitable for beginner- experienced card markers.
Feel free to invite your friends.

If you would love to join in the fun but cant make this day
 why not get a few friend together and host a workshop
 where I come to you when it suits you! Contact me for more information.

Cost:  $15 to make 3 cards.
RSVP is essential to secure your seat either by my Facebook page
 www.facebook.com/Stampin4All
 or contact me on 0411480072.
A light morning tea will be provided.

What do I need to bring??
If you have them please bring along, scissors, Bone folder and
 double sided tape/adhesive.
 All other supplies will be provided on the tables to complete the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment